Sunday, December 7, 2008

Social Life of a UF Student.

I should probably get a life someday...

I've been spoiled a bit by the kickass combination of roommates. I don't really have a social life outside of doing stuff with my guys. I'm noticing that this is something that I might wanna change when Winter Break is over. I've just noticed a few times that when my roomies are busy, or I'm home alone, that I have little else to do here...

So, I'm working on some ideas of what to do for fun after Winter Break. I'm planning on doing some camping with my brother, his roomie and my roommates. Yea, so same guys, but definitely outside of our usual activity schedule.

I'm also considering getting tickets to the basketball games. I hate watching basketball. Understand now how much I just want to get out and do stuff.

I gotta take advantage of some sort of club...We have some sort of ridiculous budget for student groups, I oughta be able to come up with a hobby that I can join a group of people in. Games? Writing? Something...Preferably with girls...

Oh yea, so if there are any free young women in the gainesville area that like sensitive, creative and if I do say, ruggedly handsome guys that are also extremely poor but like to make their girls happy, then call me yo! :P

So, the point is of course, if you also find yourself bored in the Gainesville area and like some easygoing companionship, then give me a buzz and we'll hang! I promise, I can be cool sometimes! (904) 234-4578

1 comment:

  1. ha, I completely understand your situation. I never do anything but hang out with my two roommates and their boyfriends unless I run away to my boyfriend's family house on the weekend. But I have no other friends outside of the four of them...oh well, stick with the good ones ;)

    ReplyDelete