Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Once more...with feeling!

Alright, so in the interest of actually improving my writing skills, I return once again to the blogowebospherenetertubes with the solemn vow (sworn on a stack of Mt. Dew and transcribed in Baja Sauce,) that I will attempt to write in this personal journal at least once a week. Whether a posting of recent happenings, a copy+paste of recently transcribed creativity, or simply an idle thought, something must be put here every week.

Much has changed since I last posted. If you, dear reader, already know me, then you already know how the path of my life has diverted most drastically from the one laid before me since the early years of high school. However, I consider this to be of little consequence now as I have fully embraced the life available to me now, and no amount of pained recount or awkward justification will alter what it is. What has not changed however, is that writing is still one of the main things that makes me happy in this world. Thus we return, to the point of this resurgence of self published drivel; to give me an opportunity to focus on a regular basis and write something that very few people will read. Yet...it will be written.

So, projects in the future...

1. Story idea...short I think. Based in some childhood memories, incorporating traditional mythological elements, the fae, legends involving races of magic etc...

2. Lyrics. The roommates continue to demand, and thus I shall attempt to continue to provide, lyrical samplings that come to me in fits of lucidity.

3. Poetry. I in fact still love poetry. As such, I will continue to attempt to write it. "But Bizzle, (or Big 'Un, or Beebe)" you plaintively whine, "what's the difference between poetry and lyrics?" Well you'll just have to see won't you?

So, that's what's on the horizon. In between work and...well not much beyond that, I'll be attempting to post as often as possible. Hopefully its good, hopefully its at least vaguely creative. If nothing else, maybe it'll be passingly funny...I'm funny...I really am...

1 comment:

  1. Keep it coming. I look forward to your self-imposed challenge.

    ReplyDelete